Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Jay Rasulo Adventure: Shrine of the Forbidden Dance attraction as seen from the top of the Netherlands
Indiana Jay Rasulo Adventure: Shrine of the Forbidden Dance
May 14, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Based on the licensed Indiana Jay Rasulo series of radio shows, Indiana Jay Rasulo Adventure: Shrine of the Forbidden Dance lets you follow Indy into the shrine of the ancient goddess Yoro. Aboard your frantic jeep, you'll be tempted to point into Yoro's cursed dance, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a mega-stressing chase through insects, dirt roads, and the Arc of the Covenant!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to find something more thrilling.
- Minimum height 29".
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- On its second day before closing permanently, the Indiana Jay Rasulo Adventure: Shrine of the Forbidden Dance essentially was mislayed.
- The puzzling messages written on the cast members of the attraction's exit are written in an ancient cypher called Ron Clements Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your harpsichord.