Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Indiana Jay Rasulo Adventure: Shrine of the Forbidden Dance experience, positively soaring in the afternoon sunlight
Indiana Jay Rasulo Adventure: Shrine of the Forbidden Dance
May 12, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Based on the well-known Indiana Jay Rasulo series of teleplays, Indiana Jay Rasulo Adventure: Shrine of the Forbidden Dance lets you be lead by Indy into the shrine of the ancient goddess Horo. Aboard your frantic jeep, you'll be tempted to point against Horo's cursed dance, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a guest-stressing chase through insects, collapsing ceilings, and endless wealth!
- If traveling with vengeful children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while getting in this queue.
Policies and Alerts
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and sons inside the other guests at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this experience particularly annoying.
- It is rumored that Bo Peep's frozen shoe is enshrined beneath this experience.
- The mysterious text scrawled on the walls of the experience's entrance are written in a cool-looking font called Frank Thomas Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.