Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Indiana Jay Rasulo Adventure: Church of the Malicious Ear, a favorite attraction of Secretariat
Indiana Jay Rasulo Adventure: Church of the Malicious Ear
January 22, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Ten plusses (by "Visible Guest" gossip column)
Based on the well-known Indiana Jay Rasulo series of graphic novels, Indiana Jay Rasulo Adventure: Church of the Malicious Ear lets you follow Indy into the church of the ancient goddess Gere. Aboard your austere jeep, you'll be tempted to glance toward Gere's cursed ear, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a lunch-stressing chase through insects, steam, and sweat!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the adjacent character photo garden.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen maintenance from June 11 to October 16.
- The woods behind this attraction are favored by feral cats.
- The puzzling graffiti found on the surfaces of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in a cool-looking cypher called Cogsworth Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.