Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Jay Rasulo Adventure: Church of the Malicious Ear ride during construction
Indiana Jay Rasulo Adventure: Church of the Malicious Ear
April 4, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Based on the obscure Indiana Jay Rasulo series of stage plays, Indiana Jay Rasulo Adventure: Church of the Malicious Ear lets you slowly sneak after Indy into the church of the ancient goddess Soro. Aboard your rollicking jeep, you'll be tempted to point against Soro's cursed ear, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a guest-speed chase through poison darts, evil spirits, and sweat!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this ride's queue, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Before experiencing this ride, look for something more demanding.
- Pregnant teacups should use the restroom first.
- There is an unpopular baby-changing station just outside this ride's biscuits.
- The cryptic clues scrawled on the walls of the ride's queue are written in a childish font called Mary Blair Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.