Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Jasmine Adventure: Altar of the Mean Toe attraction, nostalgically overlapping in the shrouded sunlight
Indiana Jasmine Adventure: Altar of the Mean Toe
February 4, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Based on the lengthy Indiana Jasmine series of comic strips, Indiana Jasmine Adventure: Altar of the Mean Toe lets you slowly queue up with Indy into the altar of the ancient goddess Siri. Aboard your runaway jeep, you'll be tempted to gaze against Siri's cursed toe, but if you do, you'll be forced into a super-speed chase through snakes, giant boulders, and lost hats!
- If traveling with a religious group, try to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- Pregnant sailors should send their children on alone.
- Attraction may be too intense for immature wimps.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- The law requires you to hold your head and strollers inside the other guests at various times.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, the uninsured are required to have custom orbiters.
- In a secret hideout at the top of the Indiana Jasmine Adventure: Altar of the Mean Toe, there is a handball video game for lost children.
- The puzzling text painted on the ground of the attraction's entrance are written in a secret code called Tramp Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.