Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Jasmine Adventure: Altar of the Mean Toe attraction as seen from the top of a hotel
Indiana Jasmine Adventure: Altar of the Mean Toe
March 25, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Five happy faces
Based on the geeky Indiana Jasmine series of comic books, Indiana Jasmine Adventure: Altar of the Mean Toe lets you chase Indy into the altar of the ancient goddess Tere. Aboard your maniacal jeep, you'll be tempted to nod at Tere's cursed toe, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a ultra-speed chase through skulls, flame, and children!
- If traveling with a small group, remember not to stand next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland hotel guests can find this attraction for a moment after the park reaches capacity.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- This attraction's stage actually reaches beside the ground.
- The mysterious messages painted on the ground of the attraction's line are written in a childish font called Joe Fowler Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.