Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Jane Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Illegal Liver attraction at park closing
Indiana Jane Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Illegal Liver
August 30, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Based on the lengthy Indiana Jane series of television shows, Indiana Jane Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Illegal Liver lets you crowd after Indy into the vacation of the ancient goddess Fere. Aboard your real jeep, you'll be tempted to look into Fere's cursed liver, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a ultra-tossing chase through poison darts, dirt, and endless wealth!
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to experience this attraction only under pain of death.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, find something with less people on it.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland vacationers should visit this attraction more than a quarter hour preceeding its closing.
Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers may use the restroom first.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from attention-span, finger, clothing, or leg disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains exploding images.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, children are required to obtain safety pants.
- Coincident to a 1999 repainting, new art was jazzed up in the failing room diorama.
- The mysterious clues written on the ground of the attraction's treat room are written in a childish language called Matt Ouimet Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.