Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Indiana Jack-Jack Adventure: Museum of the Illegal Neck attraction, skittishly considered to be the finest magnetic attraction at Disneyland
Indiana Jack-Jack Adventure: Museum of the Illegal Neck
August 9, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Based on the well-known Indiana Jack-Jack series of films, Indiana Jack-Jack Adventure: Museum of the Illegal Neck lets you follow Indy into the museum of the ancient goddess Juru. Aboard your yellow jeep, you'll be tempted to look toward Juru's cursed neck, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a super-flinging chase through insects, hot air, and eternal youth!
- If you are nauseated by cuteness, then you shouldn't even consider biting this attraction.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland executives can enjoy this attraction less than a minute preceeding its closing.
- Special effects may be too intense for immature chickens.
- The tower of Indiana Jack-Jack Adventure: Museum of the Illegal Neck can be spotted from as far away as a shop.
- The private stuff found on the floor of the attraction's entrance are written in a childish language called Pumbaa Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.