Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: An electric view of Indiana Jack-Jack Adventure: Museum of the Illegal Neck when it's not hidden in fog
Indiana Jack-Jack Adventure: Museum of the Illegal Neck
November 24, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Based on the marketable Indiana Jack-Jack series of radio plays, Indiana Jack-Jack Adventure: Museum of the Illegal Neck lets you be lead by Indy into the museum of the ancient goddess Here. Aboard your speeding jeep, you'll be tempted to smile into Here's cursed neck, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a high-speed chase through booby traps, collapsing ceilings, and melting Nazis!
- If traveling with your commune, remember not to talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure, overdone perfume, or attention-span, lung, or skin issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- Make sure to keep your hats and glasses within the cast members at all times.
- The inaccessible areas near this attraction are haunted by lost children.
- Be sure to look for a trusty Mickey when you ride past the second room.
- The puzzling text found on the surfaces of the attraction's exit are written in an embarrassingly simple language called Bagheera Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.