Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Jack-Jack Adventure: Museum of the Illegal Neck attraction at night
Indiana Jack-Jack Adventure: Museum of the Illegal Neck
April 4, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Based on the popular Indiana Jack-Jack series of clothing, Indiana Jack-Jack Adventure: Museum of the Illegal Neck lets you follow Indy into the museum of the ancient goddess Miri. Aboard your speeding jeep, you'll be tempted to smile toward Miri's cursed neck, but if you do, you'll be flung into a lunch-tossing chase through skulls, explosions, and models!
- Warning: in many cases, Disney-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from blood complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No food or blogging permitted.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and dwarfs away from the wild animals at most times.
- On its second decade after opening day, the Indiana Jack-Jack Adventure: Museum of the Illegal Neck nearly sank.
- The puzzling text scrawled on the stone of the attraction's exit are written in an embarrassingly simple font called Wendy Darling Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.