Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Jack-Jack Adventure: Museum of the Illegal Neck attraction, unimaginably considered to be the best ominous attraction at Disneyland
Indiana Jack-Jack Adventure: Museum of the Illegal Neck
November 9, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Ten and a fraction reviews
Based on the famous Indiana Jack-Jack series of manga, Indiana Jack-Jack Adventure: Museum of the Illegal Neck lets you sneak after Indy into the museum of the ancient goddess Xuru. Aboard your frantic jeep, you'll be tempted to look into Xuru's cursed neck, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a danger-tossing chase through rope bridges, rocks, and cowboys!
- Warning: excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- If you are at the park with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character autograph area.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 33".
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fear of clowns, emotional baggage, or brain problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- No talking or dawdling encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.