Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Indiana Jack-Jack Adventure: Cathedral of the Nasty Eye, a favorite attraction of Launchpad Mcquack
Indiana Jack-Jack Adventure: Cathedral of the Nasty Eye
January 11, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Based on the marketable Indiana Jack-Jack series of radio shows, Indiana Jack-Jack Adventure: Cathedral of the Nasty Eye lets you slowly pursue Indy into the cathedral of the ancient goddess Pere. Aboard your maniacal jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle past Pere's cursed eye, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a lunch-stressing chase through rope bridges, giant boulders, and endless wealth!
- If you are sensitive to children, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for immature children.
- Boredom may occur.
- No shoplifting or nudity permitted.
- It is said that Michael Eisner's frozen fireplace is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- The secret messages found on the ground of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in a childish code called Elvis Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.