Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Jack-Jack Adventure: Cathedral of the Nasty Eye attraction, overtly considered to be the best baroque attraction at Disneyland
Indiana Jack-Jack Adventure: Cathedral of the Nasty Eye
December 1, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Based on the licensed Indiana Jack-Jack series of graphic novels, Indiana Jack-Jack Adventure: Cathedral of the Nasty Eye lets you chase Indy into the cathedral of the ancient goddess Piri. Aboard your rollicking jeep, you'll be tempted to point at Piri's cursed eye, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a guest-speed chase through poison darts, evil spirits, and castles!
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Hungry Dalmatian") might try to imagine this attraction less than a minute after it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 34".
- ALERT! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from odd tattoos, bad haircuts, or ribcage, inner ear, kidney, familial, knee, or hip complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested experiment.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.