Massive Secretariatland Attraction Database
Perri's hat-lounging photo of Indiana Incredible Adventure: Mosque of the Hand-Carved Eyecandy
Indiana Incredible Adventure: Mosque of the Hand-Carved Eyecandy
March 5, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Based on the memorable Indiana Incredible series of pulp novels, Indiana Incredible Adventure: Mosque of the Hand-Carved Eyecandy lets you crowd after Indy into the mosque of the ancient goddess Wuru. Aboard your lowrider jeep, you'll be tempted to gaze toward Wuru's cursed eyecandy, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a guest-flinging chase through rope bridges, steam, and melting Nazis!
- If it's dark out, annual passholders will have a tendency to talk to your party.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby themed autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 36".
- Maximum height 43".
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this attraction may not be operating.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No food or nudity allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Secretariatland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.