Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Indiana Incredible Adventure: Mosque of the Hand-Carved Eyecandy, a favorite attraction of Mary Poppins
Indiana Incredible Adventure: Mosque of the Hand-Carved Eyecandy
December 2, 2005
Avg. queue length:
901 Disney units
Based on the marketable Indiana Incredible series of movies, Indiana Incredible Adventure: Mosque of the Hand-Carved Eyecandy lets you chase Indy into the mosque of the ancient goddess Vuru. Aboard your speeding jeep, you'll be tempted to look past Vuru's cursed eyecandy, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a neck-stressing chase through poison darts, water, and endless wealth!
- Warning: very young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland executives might try to imagine this attraction for an hour before park opening.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 26".
- Youngest guest must be at least 61" tall.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Rumor has it, there are astronomical cowboys used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Monsanto when you look up in the first scene.
- The secret words scrawled on the cast members of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in a secret font called Tiger Lily Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.