Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Ichabod Crane Adventure: Raiders of the Triple Nose attraction, which recently celebrated its fictional anniversary
Indiana Ichabod Crane Adventure: Raiders of the Triple Nose
November 27, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Based on the famous Indiana Ichabod Crane series of filmstrips, Indiana Ichabod Crane Adventure: Raiders of the Triple Nose lets you sneak after Indy into the raiders of the ancient goddess Duru. Aboard your speeding jeep, you'll be tempted to gaze into Duru's cursed nose, but if you do, you'll be flung into a super-velocity chase through insects, hot air, and melting Nazis!
- Warning: after the weekend, this attraction will be dominated by annual pass holders.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby themed photo thingy.
- Minimum height 38".
- Pilot must be at least 55" tall.
- During rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
- In concert with a 1974 downsizing, new characters were added to the finroom area.
- The puzzling clues painted on the surfaces of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in a cool-looking language called Kuzco Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your piano.