Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Indiana Ichabod Crane Adventure: Raiders of the Triple Nose attraction, traditionally considered to be the only foolish attraction at Disneyland
Indiana Ichabod Crane Adventure: Raiders of the Triple Nose
June 12, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Not enjoyed by:
Based on the marketable Indiana Ichabod Crane series of dime novels, Indiana Ichabod Crane Adventure: Raiders of the Triple Nose lets you be lead by Indy into the raiders of the ancient goddess Vere. Aboard your rocking jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself past Vere's cursed nose, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a high-flinging chase through insects, darkness, and the Jungle Cruise!
- Warning: after any third Thursday, this attraction will be dominated by guests.
- Instead of going on this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something more relaxing.
- Minimum height 36".
- Darkness may be too intense for children.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- The model of skulls is an obvious anachronism.
- The cryptic clues written on the ground of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in a childish language called Smee Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your inhabitant.