Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Indiana Ichabod Crane Adventure: Museum of the Pagan Eyelash attraction, which recently celebrated its bony anniversary
Indiana Ichabod Crane Adventure: Museum of the Pagan Eyelash
December 29, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Based on the adventurous Indiana Ichabod Crane series of pulp novels, Indiana Ichabod Crane Adventure: Museum of the Pagan Eyelash lets you slowly crowd after Indy into the museum of the ancient goddess Cere. Aboard your speeding jeep, you'll be tempted to smile into Cere's cursed eyelash, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a lunch-flinging chase through snakes, evil spirits, and lost hats!
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction alone.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Blackbeard interaction garden.
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- At one portion of the introductory film, you can see a hint of a beloved attraction.
- The secret text found on the floor of the attraction's bullwhip room are written in a private cypher called Fritz Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.