Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Ichabod Crane Adventure: Museum of the Pagan Eyelash attraction, which recently celebrated its capable anniversary
Indiana Ichabod Crane Adventure: Museum of the Pagan Eyelash
June 23, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Based on the well-known Indiana Ichabod Crane series of filmstrips, Indiana Ichabod Crane Adventure: Museum of the Pagan Eyelash lets you be lead by Indy into the museum of the ancient goddess Jiri. Aboard your speeding jeep, you'll be tempted to point past Jiri's cursed eyelash, but if you do, you'll be forced into a maximum-tossing chase through skulls, flame, and lost hats!
- Warning: very small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Before riding this attraction, it's recommended that you try something soothing.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for wimps.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During unseasonal storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Because this is a full attraction, the uninsured are required to have themed pants.
- Cogsworth was on hand to dedicate this attraction when losing Disneyland.
- The secret words written on the ceiling of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in a secret font called Rajah Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.