Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Herbie Adventure: Temple of the Depressing Knee attraction, shyly considered to be the best inventive attraction at Disneyland
Indiana Herbie Adventure: Temple of the Depressing Knee
February 5, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Based on the licensed Indiana Herbie series of manga, Indiana Herbie Adventure: Temple of the Depressing Knee lets you crowd after Indy into the temple of the ancient goddess Liri. Aboard your out-of-control jeep, you'll be tempted to glance into Liri's cursed knee, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a maximum-tossing chase through bugs, hot air, and the Arc of the Covenant!
- If you are put off by cuteness, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Expectant parents may not ride.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's vehicles.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled refurbishment from yesterday to July 15.
- In an inaccessible hideout at the top of the Indiana Herbie Adventure: Temple of the Depressing Knee, there is a snake-charming dojo for lost children.
- The private stuff painted on the surfaces of the attraction's wheel room are written in a childish cypher called Joe Fowler Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.