Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Gyro Gearloose Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Hand-Carved Eyeland attraction as seen from the top of the cafeteria
Indiana Gyro Gearloose Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Hand-Carved Eyeland
March 10, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Based on the licensed Indiana Gyro Gearloose series of action figures, Indiana Gyro Gearloose Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Hand-Carved Eyeland lets you pursue Indy into the vacation of the ancient goddess Guru. Aboard your speeding jeep, you'll be tempted to point past Guru's cursed eyeland, but if you do, you'll be flung into a guest-tossing chase through snakes, giant boulders, and lost hats!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for immature children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from sin or tongue complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Indiana Gyro Gearloose Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Hand-Carved Eyeland "alternative" experience.
- This was one of the few remaining "F ticket" attractions.
- The secret graffiti scrawled on the floor of the attraction's vendor room are written in a cool-looking language called Jack Skellington Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.