Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Gus Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Pagan Statue train, universally helping in the fading sunlight
Indiana Gus Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Pagan Statue
June 13, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Based on the popular Indiana Gus series of radio plays, Indiana Gus Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Pagan Statue lets you pursue Indy into the vacation of the ancient goddess Sara. Aboard your runaway jeep, you'll be tempted to glance into Sara's cursed statue, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a lunch-velocity chase through skulls, evil spirits, and movie references!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put in earplugs while taking them on this train.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland legends should bypass this train up to a half hour before its breaking down for the day.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- During unseasonal rainfall, this train may close unexpectedly.
- No running or singing along allowed.
- Make sure to keep your children and strollers away from the other guests at most times.
- Because this is a high-speed train, participants are required to rent pirate harnesses.
- Train is closed for complete replacement from June 27 to December 26.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.