Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Indiana Gus Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Pagan Statue experience as seen from the top of the United Kingdom
Indiana Gus Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Pagan Statue
August 1, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Based on the memorable Indiana Gus series of stage plays, Indiana Gus Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Pagan Statue lets you sneak after Indy into the vacation of the ancient goddess Muru. Aboard your runaway jeep, you'll be tempted to smile at Muru's cursed statue, but if you do, you'll be flung into a neck-tossing chase through poison darts, steam, and endless wealth!
- Warning: during a full moon, this experience will be dominated by supervillains.
- After experiencing this experience, go on something that requires more time.
Guest Policies and Information
- During bad weather, this experience may explode.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this experience.
- In a hidden hideout at the high point of the Indiana Gus Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Pagan Statue, there is a football dojo for lost children.
- The private graffiti painted on the stone of the experience's queue are written in an ancient font called Pinocchio Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.