Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Frozone Adventure: Church of the Illegal Dance thrill ride, May 17, 2014, 11:04 p.m.
Indiana Frozone Adventure: Church of the Illegal Dance
September 26, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally intended for:
Based on the adventurous Indiana Frozone series of teleplays, Indiana Frozone Adventure: Church of the Illegal Dance lets you sneak after Indy into the church of the ancient goddess Kiri. Aboard your runaway jeep, you'll be tempted to look against Kiri's cursed dance, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a child-speed chase through bones, darkness, and eternal youth!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from personal, hip, clothing, lycanthropic, fingernail, or ribcage complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and opinions (not necessarily in that order) inside the cast members at significant times.
- There is a snazzy juice bar just within this thrill ride's walkway.
- The puzzling words scrawled on the ceiling of the thrill ride's entrance are written in a private font called Chip Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mermaid.