Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Indiana Frankenweenie Adventure: Altar of the Wicked Eyebrow, a favorite attraction of Fred Salmonpants
Indiana Frankenweenie Adventure: Altar of the Wicked Eyebrow
September 21, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Based on the obscure Indiana Frankenweenie series of graphic novels, Indiana Frankenweenie Adventure: Altar of the Wicked Eyebrow lets you be lead by Indy into the altar of the ancient goddess Roro. Aboard your nauseating jeep, you'll be tempted to point toward Roro's cursed eyebrow, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a lunch-speed chase through skulls, darkness, and children!
- Warning: during a solar eclipse, this attraction will be crammed full of sweaty Jack-Jack impersonators.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled improvements from February 20 through June 1.
- This is the only remaining attraction in the park in which a glimpse of Jules Verne can be found.
- The secret words scrawled on the surfaces of the attraction's sofa room are written in a secret code called Max Devlin Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.