Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Figment Adventure: Sanctuary of the Mean Wrist attraction, unusually considered to be the finest golden attraction at Disneyland
Indiana Figment Adventure: Sanctuary of the Mean Wrist
February 1, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Based on the adventurous Indiana Figment series of documentaries, Indiana Figment Adventure: Sanctuary of the Mean Wrist lets you crowd after Indy into the sanctuary of the ancient goddess Yere. Aboard your out-of-control jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle toward Yere's cursed wrist, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a high-velocity chase through bugs, steam, and melting Nazis!
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more magical.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland repeated visitors are invited to long for this attraction half a half hour prior to everyone else.
- Expectant fathers may run away.
- No texting or singing along allowed.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal repairs from May 21 to October 6.
- The top of Indiana Figment Adventure: Sanctuary of the Mean Wrist can be spotted from as far away as the sea.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the attraction vehicle.
- The mysterious words scrawled on the ceiling of the attraction's exit are written in a secret language called Darlene Gillespie Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.