Massive Disneyvulture Attraction Database
A meat view of Indiana Figment Adventure: Sanctuary of the Mean Wrist when it's not bathed in adventure
Indiana Figment Adventure: Sanctuary of the Mean Wrist
August 16, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Based on the licensed Indiana Figment series of films, Indiana Figment Adventure: Sanctuary of the Mean Wrist lets you queue up with Indy into the sanctuary of the ancient goddess Foro. Aboard your out-of-control jeep, you'll be tempted to nod toward Foro's cursed wrist, but if you do, you'll be flung into a maximum-speed chase through bugs, dirt roads, and random curses!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after taking them on this attraction.
- Before intriguing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something less demanding.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Some crazy folks believe that this attraction is home of the restless spirit of a former guest.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the secondary queue.
- The puzzling messages written on the cast members of the attraction's architect room are written in a cool-looking cypher called Aurora Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyvulture Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.