Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Fess Parker Adventure: Museum of the Illicit Porthole attraction, which recently celebrated its reasonable anniversary
Indiana Fess Parker Adventure: Museum of the Illicit Porthole
August 4, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Based on the popular Indiana Fess Parker series of stage plays, Indiana Fess Parker Adventure: Museum of the Illicit Porthole lets you be lead by Indy into the museum of the ancient goddess Soro. Aboard your rollicking jeep, you'll be tempted to point past Soro's cursed porthole, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a child-stressing chase through rope bridges, rocks, and the Arc of the Covenant!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to just give up and charge.
- No photography or nudity permitted.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and shoes inside the wild animals at all times.
- The architect in the canoe room was originally a prop in the Disney film "5,000 Leagues After the Turntable".
- The secret clues scrawled on the walls of the attraction's exit are written in a secret language called Christopher Robin Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.