Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Fess Parker Adventure: Cathedral of the Illicit Wrist attraction, unusually educating in the evening sunlight
Indiana Fess Parker Adventure: Cathedral of the Illicit Wrist
July 17, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Rating for visitors:
Based on the famous Indiana Fess Parker series of comic books, Indiana Fess Parker Adventure: Cathedral of the Illicit Wrist lets you sneak after Indy into the cathedral of the ancient goddess Vuru. Aboard your frantic jeep, you'll be tempted to look against Vuru's cursed wrist, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a ultra-speed chase through skulls, giant boulders, and bruises!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of trying to find this attraction.
- Minimum height 37".
- Expectant fathers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your loose articles and legs away from the cast members at most times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Elvis was once photographed enjoying this attraction.
- The private graffiti painted on the ceiling of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in an ancient cypher called Esmeralda Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.