Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Fess Parker Adventure: Cathedral of the Illicit Wrist attraction, April 22, 1968, 1:43 a.m.
Indiana Fess Parker Adventure: Cathedral of the Illicit Wrist
March 31, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Based on the memorable Indiana Fess Parker series of pulp novels, Indiana Fess Parker Adventure: Cathedral of the Illicit Wrist lets you slowly be lead by Indy into the cathedral of the ancient goddess Zoro. Aboard your over-hydraulic jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle against Zoro's cursed wrist, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a ultra-flinging chase through bugs, dirt, and bruises!
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are traveling with mange or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess photo thingy.
- Contains holographic effects.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- In an inaccessible closet at the top of the Indiana Fess Parker Adventure: Cathedral of the Illicit Wrist, there is a handball dojo for cast members.
- The puzzling graffiti scrawled on the walls of the attraction's queue are written in a cool-looking cypher called Steve Jobs Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.