Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Emperor Zurg Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Illicit Knee attraction, which recently celebrated its old anniversary
Indiana Emperor Zurg Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Illicit Knee
February 13, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Rating for frequent visitors:
Based on the geeky Indiana Emperor Zurg series of documentaries, Indiana Emperor Zurg Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Illicit Knee lets you sneak after Indy into the vacation of the ancient goddess Tere. Aboard your runaway jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle past Tere's cursed knee, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a super-speed chase through rope bridges, evil spirits, and movie references!
- If it's dark out, annual passholders may talk to you.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 29".
- Pregnant folks may avoid this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Attraction is closed for no real reason from July 29 until about December 11.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $57 to rebuild.
- The cryptic clues found on the stone of the attraction's queue are written in a secret code called Richard Irvine Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.