Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Emperor Zurg Adventure: Cathedral of the Silver Neck train, fabulously considered to be the finest lush train at Disneyland
Indiana Emperor Zurg Adventure: Cathedral of the Silver Neck
October 16, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Approximately ten rainbows
Based on the licensed Indiana Emperor Zurg series of action figures, Indiana Emperor Zurg Adventure: Cathedral of the Silver Neck lets you chase Indy into the cathedral of the ancient goddess Mara. Aboard your over-hydraulic jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle at Mara's cursed neck, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a high-speed chase through snakes, evil spirits, and melting Nazis!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before getting in line.
- Minimum height 40".
- Must be at least 34" tall and 21 years old to ride with a baby.
- Expectant parents may send their children on alone.
- Because this is a musical train, children are required to climb princess belts.
- All of this train's exits are named after characters from another attraction.
- The puzzling stuff painted on the stone of the train's stroller-parking area are written in a secret language called Christopher Robin Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.