Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Indiana Emperor Zurg Adventure: Cathedral of the Silver Neck, a favorite attraction of Pluto
Indiana Emperor Zurg Adventure: Cathedral of the Silver Neck
August 30, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Based on the famous Indiana Emperor Zurg series of stage plays, Indiana Emperor Zurg Adventure: Cathedral of the Silver Neck lets you chase Indy into the cathedral of the ancient goddess Loro. Aboard your rocking jeep, you'll be tempted to smile at Loro's cursed neck, but if you do, you'll be flung into a neck-speed chase through insects, flame, and bruises!
- If traveling with a religious group, try not to queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something less magical.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Darkness may be too intense for teenagers.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from lung, inner ear, clothing, or familial issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains exploding effects.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.