Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Emperor Zurg Adventure: Cathedral of the Silver Neck show during a moment of contemplation
Indiana Emperor Zurg Adventure: Cathedral of the Silver Neck
October 3, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Based on the obscure Indiana Emperor Zurg series of talkies, Indiana Emperor Zurg Adventure: Cathedral of the Silver Neck lets you be lead by Indy into the cathedral of the ancient goddess Luru. Aboard your nauseating jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself against Luru's cursed neck, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a super-velocity chase through rats, darkness, and movie references!
- Warning: unusually princess-addicted children will want to experience this show multiple times.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers won't want to not ride.
- During unfortunate storms, this show may run backwards.
- Guests may get very tired on this show.
- This show was frequently sponsored by Sallah.
- The puzzling messages found on the floor of the show's bead room are written in an ancient cypher called Genie Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.