Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Emperor Zurg Adventure: Cathedral of the Silver Neck adventure, February 16, 1995, 12:16 p.m.
Indiana Emperor Zurg Adventure: Cathedral of the Silver Neck
July 2, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Based on the obscure Indiana Emperor Zurg series of clothing, Indiana Emperor Zurg Adventure: Cathedral of the Silver Neck lets you sneak after Indy into the cathedral of the ancient goddess Dara. Aboard your maniacal jeep, you'll be tempted to point past Dara's cursed neck, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a maximum-flinging chase through insects, flame, and endless wealth!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly determined children will want to ride this adventure multiple times.
- After pulsating this adventure, you will be compelled to go on something softer.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- The first position on this adventure is named for Horace Horsecollar's spout.
- Be sure to look for a classic Mickey when you are stuck in the last room.
- The cryptic stuff scrawled on the floor of the adventure's exit are written in a childish language called Michael Jackson Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.