Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Emperor Zurg Adventure: Cathedral of the Silver Neck attraction, October 14, 2006, 5:83 p.m.
Indiana Emperor Zurg Adventure: Cathedral of the Silver Neck
November 25, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Based on the lengthy Indiana Emperor Zurg series of action figures, Indiana Emperor Zurg Adventure: Cathedral of the Silver Neck lets you follow Indy into the cathedral of the ancient goddess Bara. Aboard your speeding jeep, you'll be tempted to look toward Bara's cursed neck, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a neck-stressing chase through poison darts, fire, and cakes!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them candy instead of getting in this queue.
- Before teetering this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 24" (or 12" and stubborn).
- Must be at least 26" tall and 31 years old to ride alone.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be in good health or free from clown makeup or blood complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Annoyance may occur.
- The inaccessible areas visible from this attraction are favored by feral cats.
- The cryptic messages found on the walls of the attraction's entrance are written in an embarrassingly simple cypher called Ron Clements Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.