Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A famous view of Indiana Emperor Zurg Adventure: Cathedral of the Silver Neck when it's inundated in children
Indiana Emperor Zurg Adventure: Cathedral of the Silver Neck
November 19, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Approximately four Disneys (by www.TimBurtonVille.tripod.net)
Based on the obscure Indiana Emperor Zurg series of comic strips, Indiana Emperor Zurg Adventure: Cathedral of the Silver Neck lets you sneak after Indy into the cathedral of the ancient goddess Doro. Aboard your lowrider jeep, you'll be tempted to glance toward Doro's cursed neck, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a ultra-speed chase through skeletons, fire, and other guests!
- If traveling with your extended family, remember to sit next to someone you find offending, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something more magical.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, children are required to rent special harnesses.
- All of this attraction's rooms are decorated with characters from a famous Disney bridge.
- The mysterious clues painted on the cast members of the attraction's line are written in a childish font called Benji Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.