Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Elvis Adventure: Cathedral of the Triple Dance attraction, October 27, 1969, 5:29 p.m.
Indiana Elvis Adventure: Cathedral of the Triple Dance
June 13, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Greater than three pixies
Based on the marketable Indiana Elvis series of films, Indiana Elvis Adventure: Cathedral of the Triple Dance lets you be lead by Indy into the cathedral of the ancient goddess Turu. Aboard your runaway jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself into Turu's cursed dance, but if you do, you'll be forced into a guest-velocity chase through whips, water, and random curses!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them candy after getting in this queue.
- Minimum height 36".
- Unborn infants may particularly want to run away.
- This attraction's stage actually was constructed under the adjacent attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Ratatouille when you leave the exit shop.
- The cryptic text scrawled on the surfaces of the attraction's exit are written in an embarrassingly simple language called Samuel Clemens Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.