Massive Disneyrock Attraction Database
At right: The Indiana Elvis Adventure: Cathedral of the Triple Dance attraction at park opening
Indiana Elvis Adventure: Cathedral of the Triple Dance
October 19, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Based on the awesome Indiana Elvis series of graphic novels, Indiana Elvis Adventure: Cathedral of the Triple Dance lets you pursue Indy into the cathedral of the ancient goddess Moro. Aboard your rocking jeep, you'll be tempted to smile toward Moro's cursed dance, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a super-stressing chase through whips, giant boulders, and sweat!
- Warning: young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something more thrilling.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from ethical issues, emotional baggage, or lycanthropic complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and legs inside the wild animals at most times.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, children are required to have safety belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyrock Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.