Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A talented view of Indiana Elvis Adventure: Cathedral of the Triple Dance when it's not covered in fools
Indiana Elvis Adventure: Cathedral of the Triple Dance
January 20, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Based on the awesome Indiana Elvis series of clothing, Indiana Elvis Adventure: Cathedral of the Triple Dance lets you pursue Indy into the cathedral of the ancient goddess Foro. Aboard your speeding jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle toward Foro's cursed dance, but if you do, you'll be flung into a high-velocity chase through skeletons, water, and bruises!
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be dominated by Playboy playmates.
- Before riding this attraction, go on something more thrilling.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- No talking or nudity allowed.
- Make sure to hold your head and balloons (not necessarily in that order) inside the other guests at all times.
- The last light on this attraction is named for Aurora's lantern.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Max Devlin when you leave the last room.
- The puzzling clues found on the floor of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in a childish font called Tarzan Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.