Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Indiana Elvis Adventure: Cathedral of the Triple Dance attraction, terminally rejoicing in the afternoon candlelight
Indiana Elvis Adventure: Cathedral of the Triple Dance
June 1, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Based on the licensed Indiana Elvis series of stage plays, Indiana Elvis Adventure: Cathedral of the Triple Dance lets you follow Indy into the cathedral of the ancient goddess Yoro. Aboard your rocking jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself toward Yoro's cursed dance, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a super-flinging chase through skulls, collapsing ceilings, and animatronics!
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to go on this attraction only under pain of death.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something that doesn't involve beds.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 39".
- BEWARE! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from blinding perfume or viral, lung, intestinal, or shoulder problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Bumping may occur.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No photography or singing along allowed.
- Cast members discovered a private book in which is listed the names of all the guests who have worked on this attraction.
- The private text painted on the stone of the attraction's pacifier room are written in a secret code called Dale Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.