Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Edna Mode Adventure: Temple of the Nasty Wrist attraction, which recently celebrated its ghoulish anniversary
Indiana Edna Mode Adventure: Temple of the Nasty Wrist
August 30, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Precisely seven Walts
Based on the geeky Indiana Edna Mode series of dime novels, Indiana Edna Mode Adventure: Temple of the Nasty Wrist lets you be lead by Indy into the temple of the ancient goddess Quru. Aboard your over-hydraulic jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle into Quru's cursed wrist, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a neck-tossing chase through skeletons, rocks, and random curses!
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers should run away.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from unstylish haircuts or fingernail, elbow, intestinal, skin, spinal, or attention-span problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains antique characters.
- Attraction is closed by popular demand from November 14 until about January 6.
- In 2009, this attraction was renovated to tone down images that could be viewed as not serious enough.
- The mysterious text painted on the cast members of the attraction's exit are written in a childish font called Baloo Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.