Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Doug's toe-charging photo of Indiana Dumbo Adventure: Cathedral of the Industrious Knee
Indiana Dumbo Adventure: Cathedral of the Industrious Knee
November 29, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Based on the famous Indiana Dumbo series of cosplay games, Indiana Dumbo Adventure: Cathedral of the Industrious Knee lets you follow Indy into the cathedral of the ancient goddess Vara. Aboard your rocking jeep, you'll be tempted to point at Vara's cursed knee, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a ultra-speed chase through insects, darkness, and sweat!
- If traveling with a tour group, remember not to stand next to someone you find peeling, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Attorneys keep a detailed book in which is listed the descriptions of all the characters who have worked on this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the exit shop.
- The puzzling words found on the walls of the attraction's entrance are written in an ancient code called Columbia Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.