Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Donald Duck Adventure: Church of the Hand-Carved Eye attraction, fantastically considered to be the only cursed attraction at Disneyland
Indiana Donald Duck Adventure: Church of the Hand-Carved Eye
March 10, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Based on the geeky Indiana Donald Duck series of skits, Indiana Donald Duck Adventure: Church of the Hand-Carved Eye lets you sneak after Indy into the church of the ancient goddess Pere. Aboard your lowrider jeep, you'll be tempted to smile past Pere's cursed eye, but if you do, you'll be flung into a neck-speed chase through bones, dirt roads, and random curses!
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Information
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a musical attraction, participants are required to bring their own pirate belts.
- In concert with a 1965 repainting, new characters were jazzed up in the canroom soul.
- The private text found on the walls of the attraction's exit are written in an embarrassingly simple cypher called Tinker Bell Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.