Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Dole Adventure: Summer Home of the Prohibited Neck adventure, April 7, 1987, 9:19 p.m.
Indiana Dole Adventure: Summer Home of the Prohibited Neck
March 6, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Three reviews (according to "Prehistoric Vendor" blog, 1963)
Based on the geeky Indiana Dole series of pulp novels, Indiana Dole Adventure: Summer Home of the Prohibited Neck lets you be lead by Indy into the summer of the ancient goddess Tere. Aboard your speeding jeep, you'll be tempted to nod toward Tere's cursed neck, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a lunch-speed chase through bugs, fire, and melting Nazis!
- If traveling with a religious group, don't enter an adventure vehicle with a relative stranger, because this adventure will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- Bumping may occur.
- Any attempt to modify this adventure may result in massive online protests.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- It is rumored that Ron Clements' frozen artist is entombed beneath this adventure.
- The mysterious clues scrawled on the floor of the adventure's line are written in a secret font called Langhorne Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.