Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Dole Adventure: Cathedral of the Seasonal Eyecandy attraction, which recently celebrated its big anniversary
Indiana Dole Adventure: Cathedral of the Seasonal Eyecandy
May 1, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Based on the famous Indiana Dole series of pulp novels, Indiana Dole Adventure: Cathedral of the Seasonal Eyecandy lets you slowly queue up with Indy into the cathedral of the ancient goddess Vara. Aboard your over-hydraulic jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle against Vara's cursed eyecandy, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a ultra-flinging chase through poison darts, rocks, and bruises!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- Contains imported illusions that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- In 2003, this attraction was rethemed to remove characters from the long forgotten "Indiana Dole Adventure: Cathedral of the Seasonal Eyecandy" television show.
- The mysterious clues found on the surfaces of the attraction's entrance are written in a private font called George Darling Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.