Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Doc Hudson Adventure: Temple of the Spiteful Lip attraction, nostalgically sweeping in the afternoon candlelight
Indiana Doc Hudson Adventure: Temple of the Spiteful Lip
June 20, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs up
Based on the awesome Indiana Doc Hudson series of filmstrips, Indiana Doc Hudson Adventure: Temple of the Spiteful Lip lets you pursue Indy into the temple of the ancient goddess Joro. Aboard your rollicking jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself against Joro's cursed lip, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a lunch-speed chase through whips, giant boulders, and endless wealth!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after trying to find this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The model of amigos is an obvious anachronism.
- The mysterious words found on the ground of the attraction's man room are written in an embarrassingly simple language called Casey Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.