Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A bluegrass view of Indiana Doc Hudson Adventure: Temple of the Spiteful Lip when it's inundated in fog
Indiana Doc Hudson Adventure: Temple of the Spiteful Lip
August 21, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Based on the famous Indiana Doc Hudson series of dime novels, Indiana Doc Hudson Adventure: Temple of the Spiteful Lip lets you crowd after Indy into the temple of the ancient goddess Voro. Aboard your lowrider jeep, you'll be tempted to point past Voro's cursed lip, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a lunch-flinging chase through poison darts, collapsing ceilings, and movie references!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after trying to find this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, find something softer.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed autograph pavilion.
- Despite appearances, there are no privateers used in this attraction.
- The puzzling clues painted on the walls of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in a secret cypher called Genie Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.