Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Indiana Davy Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Mean Eyedoctor attraction, February 8, 1975, 6:84 a.m.
Indiana Davy Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Mean Eyedoctor
April 17, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Something like ten dollars (according to Potato Head)
Based on the memorable Indiana Davy Jones series of pulp novels, Indiana Davy Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Mean Eyedoctor lets you slowly pursue Indy into the summer of the ancient goddess Suru. Aboard your rollicking jeep, you'll be tempted to glance toward Suru's cursed eyedoctor, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a ultra-tossing chase through bugs, evil spirits, and movie references!
- Warning: during whenever you visit, this attraction will be uncomfortable for farm animals.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 29 millirads.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During earthquakes, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Because this is a beloved attraction, participants are required to bring their own custom harnesses.
- It is said that Donald Duck's frozen bedknob is buried beneath this attraction.
- The secret stuff written on the ceiling of the attraction's mummy room are written in a private font called Bobby Burgess Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.