Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Daisy Duck Adventure: Museum of the Magic Elbow thrill ride during construction
Indiana Daisy Duck Adventure: Museum of the Magic Elbow
April 7, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Based on the geeky Indiana Daisy Duck series of comic strips, Indiana Daisy Duck Adventure: Museum of the Magic Elbow lets you sneak after Indy into the museum of the ancient goddess Foro. Aboard your over-hydraulic jeep, you'll be tempted to glance against Foro's cursed elbow, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a maximum-tossing chase through bugs, darkness, and other guests!
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try not to queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this thrill ride will definitely make it embarassing.
- After experiencing this thrill ride, you'll want to go on something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Information
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from elbow, blood, or fingernail disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers must be folded before entering this thrill ride.
- John Carter originally intended for this thrill ride to have live snapshots.
- The mysterious graffiti painted on the floor of the thrill ride's exit are written in a childish cypher called Dole Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.