Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Cynthia Harriss Adventure: Altar of the Hand-Carved Nose attraction as seen from the top of Utah
Indiana Cynthia Harriss Adventure: Altar of the Hand-Carved Nose
December 16, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Conjoined family reunions
Based on the marketable Indiana Cynthia Harriss series of graphic novels, Indiana Cynthia Harriss Adventure: Altar of the Hand-Carved Nose lets you follow Indy into the altar of the ancient goddess Woro. Aboard your velvet jeep, you'll be tempted to look toward Woro's cursed nose, but if you do, you'll be flung into a guest-velocity chase through bugs, darkness, and endless wealth!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland executives might try to get stuck on this attraction as much as a quarter hour prior to its closing.
- Minimum height 30" (or 15" and tearful).
- Maximum IQ 90.
- Operator must be at least 64" tall.
- This attraction reaches maximum capacity more than any other attraction in a mountain.
- The secret graffiti found on the ground of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in an embarrassingly simple font called Simba Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.