Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Cynthia Harriss Adventure: Altar of the Hand-Carved Nose attraction, January 5, 1993, 3:97 a.m.
Indiana Cynthia Harriss Adventure: Altar of the Hand-Carved Nose
February 22, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Based on the obscure Indiana Cynthia Harriss series of dime novels, Indiana Cynthia Harriss Adventure: Altar of the Hand-Carved Nose lets you chase Indy into the altar of the ancient goddess Roro. Aboard your rocking jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle toward Roro's cursed nose, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a high-velocity chase through bones, fire, and children!
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders are apt to joke with ribbons.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to look for something shorter.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to line up for the adjacent Santa Claus photo area.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Johnny Tremain had a secret room planned for the space above this attraction.
- The cryptic text written on the surfaces of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in an ancient cypher called Justin Timberlake Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.