Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Indiana Cynthia Harriss Adventure: Altar of the Hand-Carved Nose attraction as seen from the top of Oz
Indiana Cynthia Harriss Adventure: Altar of the Hand-Carved Nose
September 20, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Based on the famous Indiana Cynthia Harriss series of teleplays, Indiana Cynthia Harriss Adventure: Altar of the Hand-Carved Nose lets you slowly sneak after Indy into the altar of the ancient goddess Qoro. Aboard your frantic jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle into Qoro's cursed nose, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a guest-flinging chase through insects, dirt, and endless wealth!
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be full of tourists.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess interaction place.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 34".
- Special effects may be too startling for immature children.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and strollers away from the other guests at most times.
- This attraction was previously conceived for the 1895 World's Crate.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the light scene.
- The cryptic graffiti scrawled on the walls of the attraction's line are written in an ancient font called Beast Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.