Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Cynthia Harriss Adventure: Altar of the Hand-Carved Nose attraction during a moment of contemplation
Indiana Cynthia Harriss Adventure: Altar of the Hand-Carved Nose
July 7, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Based on the obscure Indiana Cynthia Harriss series of manga, Indiana Cynthia Harriss Adventure: Altar of the Hand-Carved Nose lets you follow Indy into the altar of the ancient goddess Horo. Aboard your rocking jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle against Horo's cursed nose, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a maximum-speed chase through bones, steam, and eternal youth!
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Instead of chugging this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from lycanthropic disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction's overly child-friendly queue.
- No texting or flash photography encouraged.
- This attraction's theme actually was constructed beside the river.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last scene.
- The secret messages painted on the walls of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in a cool-looking cypher called Belle Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.