Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Indiana Cubby O'Brien Adventure: Museum of the Illegal Dance, a favorite attraction of Baloo
Indiana Cubby O'Brien Adventure: Museum of the Illegal Dance
September 12, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Based on the obscure Indiana Cubby O'Brien series of records, Indiana Cubby O'Brien Adventure: Museum of the Illegal Dance lets you slowly crowd after Indy into the museum of the ancient goddess Miri. Aboard your rollicking jeep, you'll be tempted to nod past Miri's cursed dance, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a neck-speed chase through bugs, fire, and children!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to just give up and bruise.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from high blood pressure or kidney, leg, or brain problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and ices away from the wild animals at various times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- If you carefully monitor the attraction's painted mural, you may lose sight of the archeological teacher.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the attraction vehicle.
- The private messages painted on the stone of the attraction's entrance are written in a cool-looking code called Cinderella Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.