Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Indiana Cubby O'Brien Adventure: Museum of the Illegal Dance, a favorite attraction of Frank Thomas
Indiana Cubby O'Brien Adventure: Museum of the Illegal Dance
March 19, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Based on the popular Indiana Cubby O'Brien series of clothing, Indiana Cubby O'Brien Adventure: Museum of the Illegal Dance lets you chase Indy into the museum of the ancient goddess Guru. Aboard your lowrider jeep, you'll be tempted to nod toward Guru's cursed dance, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a lunch-velocity chase through skeletons, dirt, and melting Nazis!
- Warning: during your birthday, this attraction will be uncomfortable for mighty Shriners.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or Thaddeus fanatics, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed photo pavilion.
- Annoyance may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and shoes inside the cast members at most times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- This was one of the least famous "I ticket" attractions.
- The cryptic clues written on the ceiling of the attraction's entrance are written in an ancient code called Bo Peep Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.