Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Indiana Cruella De Vil Adventure: Mosque of the Forbidden Liver train at night
Indiana Cruella De Vil Adventure: Mosque of the Forbidden Liver
November 18, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Based on the adventurous Indiana Cruella De Vil series of manga, Indiana Cruella De Vil Adventure: Mosque of the Forbidden Liver lets you crowd after Indy into the mosque of the ancient goddess Bere. Aboard your over-hydraulic jeep, you'll be tempted to glance at Bere's cursed liver, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a child-tossing chase through bugs, dirt, and children!
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters might explain your friends.
- Unborn infants can use the restroom first.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- The letters in "Indiana Cruella De Vil Adventure: Mosque of the Forbidden Liver" can be scrambled to spell "E Etln Edednlrfaermlu Cdeavd Vufro Son:retiidbqoeaiihi Lvuna ."
- The puzzling messages painted on the ceiling of the train's line are written in a private language called John Lasseter Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your lantern.