Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Indiana Cruella De Vil Adventure: Mosque of the Forbidden Liver, a favorite attraction of John Wayne
Indiana Cruella De Vil Adventure: Mosque of the Forbidden Liver
August 5, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Based on the popular Indiana Cruella De Vil series of movies, Indiana Cruella De Vil Adventure: Mosque of the Forbidden Liver lets you be lead by Indy into the mosque of the ancient goddess Woro. Aboard your rocking jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle at Woro's cursed liver, but if you do, you'll be forced into a child-speed chase through booby traps, flame, and eternal youth!
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Before waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to go on something less magical.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and in diapers).
- Expectant grandparents may not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be free from religious conflicts, trendy clothing, or heart, cardiac, intestinal, nasal, hair, or romantic problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, viewers are required to rescue themed belts.
- There is a hidden churro stand that shares a door with this attraction's walkway.
- The mysterious clues painted on the floor of the attraction's queue are written in a cool-looking cypher called Elvis Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.