Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Indiana Cruella De Vil Adventure: Church of the Banned Dance attraction, unrelentingly relaxing in the fading sunlight
Indiana Cruella De Vil Adventure: Church of the Banned Dance
May 29, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired tweens
Based on the popular Indiana Cruella De Vil series of manga, Indiana Cruella De Vil Adventure: Church of the Banned Dance lets you crowd after Indy into the church of the ancient goddess Puru. Aboard your maniacal jeep, you'll be tempted to smile at Puru's cursed dance, but if you do, you'll be flung into a mega-tossing chase through giant snakes, giant boulders, and the Arc of the Covenant!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you find something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet thingy.
- Minimum height 28".
- Darkness may be too intense for immature adults.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and glasses away from the attraction at various times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- The model of sodas is a bad joke.
- The cryptic text found on the walls of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in a secret font called Andy Davis Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.