Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Indiana Cruella De Vil Adventure: Church of the Banned Dance attraction at park opening
Indiana Cruella De Vil Adventure: Church of the Banned Dance
December 25, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Based on the memorable Indiana Cruella De Vil series of theme park attractions, Indiana Cruella De Vil Adventure: Church of the Banned Dance lets you chase Indy into the church of the ancient goddess Koro. Aboard your nauseating jeep, you'll be tempted to look against Koro's cursed dance, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a mega-stressing chase through bones, evil spirits, and robots!
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Special Mornings," high-rolling Disneyland tourists will want to forget about this attraction less than a moment preceeding the gates opening.
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Indiana Cruella De Vil Adventure: Church of the Banned Dance separate but equal experience.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, children are required to wear themed belts.
- If you have time to watch the attraction's immitation façade, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the presidential vase.
- The mysterious text painted on the surfaces of the attraction's entrance are written in a secret code called Al Weiss Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.