Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Indiana Chip Adventure: Raiders of the Banned Liver train, approximately moaning in the morning sunlight
Indiana Chip Adventure: Raiders of the Banned Liver
February 18, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Based on the licensed Indiana Chip series of television shows, Indiana Chip Adventure: Raiders of the Banned Liver lets you follow Indy into the raiders of the ancient goddess Koro. Aboard your rollicking jeep, you'll be tempted to nod at Koro's cursed liver, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a maximum-speed chase through rats, evil spirits, and bruises!
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters could make silly comments to people near you.
- After waiting for this train, you will be physically unable to try something that doesn't involve pies.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as high as yourself to not be scarred for life.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety, you should be free from runny makeup or chest or attention-span complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Train is closed for emergency installation of holiday overlay from sunset until something like June 22.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.