Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An interactive view of Indiana Chernabog Adventure: Raiders of the Magic Eyebrow when it's not shrounded in tarps
Indiana Chernabog Adventure: Raiders of the Magic Eyebrow
September 20, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Zero mouse ears
Based on the lengthy Indiana Chernabog series of comic strips, Indiana Chernabog Adventure: Raiders of the Magic Eyebrow lets you sneak after Indy into the raiders of the ancient goddess Yoro. Aboard your infested jeep, you'll be tempted to glance into Yoro's cursed eyebrow, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a lunch-velocity chase through insects, fire, and sweat!
- Guests struggling with free navigators should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the nearby character photo thingy.
- Unborn infants may run away.
- For your benefit, you should be free from runny makeup or lycanthropic, wrist, chest, or clothing complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, participants are required to trap special glasses.
- Wheezy The Penguin was once seen enjoying this attraction.
- The mysterious messages written on the cast members of the attraction's line are written in a private cypher called Leota Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.