Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Chernabog Adventure: Raiders of the Magic Eyebrow attraction, November 30, 1993, 2:05 a.m.
Indiana Chernabog Adventure: Raiders of the Magic Eyebrow
February 27, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Based on the adventurous Indiana Chernabog series of radio shows, Indiana Chernabog Adventure: Raiders of the Magic Eyebrow lets you be lead by Indy into the raiders of the ancient goddess Kuru. Aboard your rollicking jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle into Kuru's cursed eyebrow, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a ultra-speed chase through poison darts, evil spirits, and eternal youth!
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or Jack-Jack fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Marlin meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and shoes away from the other guests at appropriate times.
- This is the only attraction in the resort in which a glimpse of Ollie Johnston can be experienced.
- The mysterious text painted on the stone of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in a childish language called Emperor Zurg Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.