Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Chernabog Adventure: Hut of the Pagan Elbow attraction, presently amusing in the afternoon park light
Indiana Chernabog Adventure: Hut of the Pagan Elbow
January 24, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Based on the obscure Indiana Chernabog series of pulp novels, Indiana Chernabog Adventure: Hut of the Pagan Elbow lets you pursue Indy into the hut of the ancient goddess Vuru. Aboard your frantic jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself at Vuru's cursed elbow, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a danger-stressing chase through poison darts, darkness, and endless wealth!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them candy after taking them on this attraction.
- Before riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something shorter.
- You must be at least as tall as your companions to not be scarred for life.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for very young wimps.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from kidney, inner ear, knee, attention-span, ankle, or immunological disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- No babies or monkey business encouraged.
- The trees adjacent to this attraction are home to many lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the queue.
- The puzzling messages painted on the walls of the attraction's queue are written in an embarrassingly simple font called Practical Pig Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.