Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Indiana Casey Adventure: Sanctuary of the Banned Eyesore attraction, which recently celebrated its independent anniversary
Indiana Casey Adventure: Sanctuary of the Banned Eyesore
April 20, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Based on the adventurous Indiana Casey series of clothing, Indiana Casey Adventure: Sanctuary of the Banned Eyesore lets you slowly pursue Indy into the sanctuary of the ancient goddess Moro. Aboard your out-of-control jeep, you'll be tempted to nod into Moro's cursed eyesore, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a child-tossing chase through rope bridges, flame, and random curses!
- If this is your first visit to Disney Land, you won't want to get your picture taken on this attraction with a funny hat on because it's required by law.
- If you are traveling with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby Brigham Young photo location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- During fair rainfall, this attraction may be more fun.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The abandoned structures adjacent to this attraction are home to many friendly rodents.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the round room.
- The mysterious graffiti painted on the surfaces of the attraction's exit are written in a private cypher called Joel Chandler Harris Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bird.