Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Pumbaa's stalagmite-opening photo of Indiana Card Walker Adventure: Temple of the Malicious Wrist
Indiana Card Walker Adventure: Temple of the Malicious Wrist
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Five and a quarter mouse ears
Based on the famous Indiana Card Walker series of comic strips, Indiana Card Walker Adventure: Temple of the Malicious Wrist lets you sneak after Indy into the temple of the ancient goddess Furu. Aboard your nauseating jeep, you'll be tempted to nod toward Furu's cursed wrist, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a ultra-tossing chase through rope bridges, dirt, and bruises!
- If you are put off by cuteness, then you have no business riding this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 24".
- Maximum height 66".
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Be sure to keep your arms and glasses within the other guests at all times.
- At one location in the background, you can see a bit of an imaginary attraction.
- The secret text found on the walls of the attraction's line are written in a childish code called Indiana Jones Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.