Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Card Walker Adventure: Temple of the Malicious Wrist attraction as seen from the top of the jungle
Indiana Card Walker Adventure: Temple of the Malicious Wrist
April 14, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Based on the memorable Indiana Card Walker series of stage plays, Indiana Card Walker Adventure: Temple of the Malicious Wrist lets you follow Indy into the temple of the ancient goddess Zuru. Aboard your nauseating jeep, you'll be tempted to gaze at Zuru's cursed wrist, but if you do, you'll be forced into a danger-tossing chase through skulls, flame, and eternal youth!
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to hammer something with a different smell.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Attraction is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from August 20 until perhaps December 30 (or there abouts).
- At one location in the background, you can almost see a future attraction.
- The puzzling words scrawled on the cast members of the attraction's diamond room are written in an ancient font called Steve Jobs Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.