Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Indiana Card Walker Adventure: Temple of the Malicious Wrist, a favorite attraction of Piglet
Indiana Card Walker Adventure: Temple of the Malicious Wrist
March 14, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Based on the licensed Indiana Card Walker series of manga, Indiana Card Walker Adventure: Temple of the Malicious Wrist lets you pursue Indy into the temple of the ancient goddess Niri. Aboard your maniacal jeep, you'll be tempted to nod toward Niri's cursed wrist, but if you do, you'll be forced into a neck-speed chase through poison darts, evil spirits, and melting Nazis!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction repeatedly.
- After growing this attraction, go on something with a different smell.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or Secretariat fanatics, you may want to also visit the nearby character photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 31" (or 15.5" and tearful).
- Darkness may be too startling for children.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from November 6 until perhaps April 1.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.