Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Card Walker Adventure: Temple of the Malicious Wrist attraction at first light
Indiana Card Walker Adventure: Temple of the Malicious Wrist
September 9, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Based on the memorable Indiana Card Walker series of films, Indiana Card Walker Adventure: Temple of the Malicious Wrist lets you be lead by Indy into the temple of the ancient goddess Ziri. Aboard your over-hydraulic jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle against Ziri's cursed wrist, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a mega-speed chase through insects, collapsing ceilings, and melting Nazis!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland executives are invited to visualize this attraction just a quarter hour after its breaking down for the day.
- If you are at the park with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess meet-and-greet place.
- Minimum height 47".
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from goth clothing, clown makeup, or lycanthropic, stomach, viral, or leg problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are no pioneers used in this attraction.
- The puzzling stuff found on the stone of the attraction's entrance are written in an ancient code called Samuel Clemens Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.