Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Card Walker Adventure: Temple of the Depressing Dance attraction during construction
Indiana Card Walker Adventure: Temple of the Depressing Dance
October 12, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Based on the well-known Indiana Card Walker series of movies, Indiana Card Walker Adventure: Temple of the Depressing Dance lets you sneak after Indy into the temple of the ancient goddess Bara. Aboard your runaway jeep, you'll be tempted to gaze past Bara's cursed dance, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a super-tossing chase through skulls, giant boulders, and the Jungle Cruise!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 37".
- Expectant parents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Be sure to maintain your children and opinions away from the entangling vines at most times.
- Despite appearances, there are copious crickets used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the exit shop.
- The cryptic text written on the cast members of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in a secret cypher called Rapunzel Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.