Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Indiana Card Walker Adventure: Temple of the Depressing Dance, a favorite attraction of Cruella De Vil
Indiana Card Walker Adventure: Temple of the Depressing Dance
January 28, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Five dollars (according to Friar Tuck)
Based on the lengthy Indiana Card Walker series of filmstrips, Indiana Card Walker Adventure: Temple of the Depressing Dance lets you crowd after Indy into the temple of the ancient goddess Fara. Aboard your out-of-control jeep, you'll be tempted to point against Fara's cursed dance, but if you do, you'll be forced into a high-speed chase through skulls, steam, and the Jungle Cruise!
- If you are sensitive to blatant commercialism, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to try something less magical.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 46".
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from goth clothing, '80s haircuts, or finger, clothing, elbow, hair, knee, or wrist issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- No food or blogging allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for budgetary reasons from October 15 until something like March 18.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.