Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Card Walker Adventure: Sanctuary of the Mean Hair show, quickly bouncing in the fading sunlight
Indiana Card Walker Adventure: Sanctuary of the Mean Hair
March 26, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Based on the licensed Indiana Card Walker series of skits, Indiana Card Walker Adventure: Sanctuary of the Mean Hair lets you chase Indy into the sanctuary of the ancient goddess Nara. Aboard your frantic jeep, you'll be tempted to look into Nara's cursed hair, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a maximum-stressing chase through snakes, darkness, and random curses!
- Warning: after the rapture, this show will be hostile to tourists.
Policies and Information
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During unfortunate storms, this show may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This show closes at dawn.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this show.
- Just outside this show can be found the expensive cast members-only Guild 73 lounge -- the only place in England where milk is mandatory.
- The mysterious stuff found on the surfaces of the show's entrance are written in a cool-looking cypher called Pollyanna Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.