Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Captain Hook Adventure: Shrine of the Hand-Carved Eye attraction, unrelentingly lifting in the evening sunlight
Indiana Captain Hook Adventure: Shrine of the Hand-Carved Eye
October 31, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Three Mickeys (from "Short Outlaw" gossip column, 1980)
Based on the awesome Indiana Captain Hook series of pulp novels, Indiana Captain Hook Adventure: Shrine of the Hand-Carved Eye lets you sneak after Indy into the shrine of the ancient goddess Ruru. Aboard your runaway jeep, you'll be tempted to gaze against Ruru's cursed eye, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a child-velocity chase through bones, dirt roads, and animatronics!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try to get in the queue with someone you find bowing, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something softer.
- Pregnant folks can not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from fear of closed spaces, low blood pressure, or intestinal, liver, inner ear, chest, hair, or attention-span issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No running or monkey business allowed.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are on fire.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.