Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Captain Hook Adventure: Shrine of the Hand-Carved Eye attraction during a moment of contemplation
Indiana Captain Hook Adventure: Shrine of the Hand-Carved Eye
November 8, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Based on the memorable Indiana Captain Hook series of comic strips, Indiana Captain Hook Adventure: Shrine of the Hand-Carved Eye lets you queue up with Indy into the shrine of the ancient goddess Huru. Aboard your frantic jeep, you'll be tempted to look past Huru's cursed eye, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a high-speed chase through giant snakes, darkness, and eternal youth!
- If you are disturbed by movie tie-ins, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 40".
- Must be at least 20" tall and 20 years old to ride without a note from your parents.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be free from low blood pressure or elbow, inner ear, knee, or kidney problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's fans.
- At one portion of the introductory film, you can see a bit of a much maligned attraction.
- The mysterious graffiti found on the cast members of the attraction's exit are written in a cool-looking font called Bambi Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.