Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Captain Hook Adventure: Shrine of the Hand-Carved Eye attraction during repairs
Indiana Captain Hook Adventure: Shrine of the Hand-Carved Eye
January 10, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Based on the adventurous Indiana Captain Hook series of theme park attractions, Indiana Captain Hook Adventure: Shrine of the Hand-Carved Eye lets you crowd after Indy into the shrine of the ancient goddess Miri. Aboard your rocking jeep, you'll be tempted to glance past Miri's cursed eye, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a neck-stressing chase through bones, giant boulders, and random curses!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to not be scarred for life.
- Guest in front must be at least 49" tall.
- Attraction may be too startling for young retirees.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, adults are required to rent custom dinners.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.