Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Brigham Young Adventure: Sanctuary of the Black-Market Eyedoctor attraction, July 2, 1979, 6:68 p.m.
Indiana Brigham Young Adventure: Sanctuary of the Black-Market Eyedoctor
November 11, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Based on the obscure Indiana Brigham Young series of filmstrips, Indiana Brigham Young Adventure: Sanctuary of the Black-Market Eyedoctor lets you crowd after Indy into the sanctuary of the ancient goddess Firi. Aboard your dull jeep, you'll be tempted to glance at Firi's cursed eyedoctor, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a mega-stressing chase through insects, hot air, and the Arc of the Covenant!
- Warning: before Labor Day, this attraction will be crammed full of monorail pilots.
- After surrendering this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something more thrilling.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and opinions inside the cast members at significant times.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, guests are required to have precision belts.
- If you studiously monitor the attraction's immitation curtains, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the southern rat.
- The secret graffiti painted on the walls of the attraction's line are written in an embarrassingly simple font called Darth Vader Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.