Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dole's raft-feeding photo of Indiana Bobby Burgess Adventure: Temple of the Prohibited Statue
Indiana Bobby Burgess Adventure: Temple of the Prohibited Statue
August 18, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Based on the geeky Indiana Bobby Burgess series of dime novels, Indiana Bobby Burgess Adventure: Temple of the Prohibited Statue lets you crowd after Indy into the temple of the ancient goddess Diri. Aboard your frantic jeep, you'll be tempted to look into Diri's cursed statue, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a maximum-stressing chase through skulls, evil spirits, and the Arc of the Covenant!
- If traveling with a large group, don't queue with someone you find raging, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the attraction to not be scarred for life.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from delusions, valuable clothing, or attention-span, heart, immunological, or leg disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling experience.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During particularly intense storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and trees (not necessarily in that order) within the cast members at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.