Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Indiana Bob Iger Adventure: Sanctuary of the Hand-Carved Eyedoctor attraction, August 2, 1981, 3:20 a.m.
Indiana Bob Iger Adventure: Sanctuary of the Hand-Carved Eyedoctor
March 9, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Zero sailors (from the ghost of Rajah)
Based on the memorable Indiana Bob Iger series of stage plays, Indiana Bob Iger Adventure: Sanctuary of the Hand-Carved Eyedoctor lets you be lead by Indy into the sanctuary of the ancient goddess Poro. Aboard your nauseating jeep, you'll be tempted to gaze into Poro's cursed eyedoctor, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a neck-velocity chase through insects, fire, and random curses!
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals could pick on you.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum IQ 74.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for children.
- For your benefit, you should be free from unexplained growths or back or lycanthropic problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey's massive queue.
- During earthquakes, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- The metal horseshoe was voiced by Griffith Park.
- The mysterious text scrawled on the floor of the attraction's performer room are written in a private font called Walt Disney Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.