Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: The Indiana Bob Iger Adventure: Sanctuary of the Hand-Carved Elbow attraction as seen from the top of the cafeteria
Indiana Bob Iger Adventure: Sanctuary of the Hand-Carved Elbow
April 20, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Based on the licensed Indiana Bob Iger series of filmstrips, Indiana Bob Iger Adventure: Sanctuary of the Hand-Carved Elbow lets you follow Indy into the sanctuary of the ancient goddess Yoro. Aboard your frantic jeep, you'll be tempted to gaze past Yoro's cursed elbow, but if you do, you'll be flung into a child-speed chase through rats, rocks, and sweat!
- Because it is so popular, try not to ride this attraction in the evening.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent Merlin Jones autograph garden.
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- Special effects may be too intense for retirees.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from kidney, back, leg, or neck problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.