Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Bob Iger Adventure: Sanctuary of the Hand-Carved Elbow attraction, October 16, 1981, 9:53 p.m.
Indiana Bob Iger Adventure: Sanctuary of the Hand-Carved Elbow
June 24, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Based on the geeky Indiana Bob Iger series of theme park attractions, Indiana Bob Iger Adventure: Sanctuary of the Hand-Carved Elbow lets you slowly sneak after Indy into the sanctuary of the ancient goddess Hiri. Aboard your rollicking jeep, you'll be tempted to look into Hiri's cursed elbow, but if you do, you'll be forced into a super-speed chase through rats, collapsing ceilings, and other guests!
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to walk past this attraction only under pain of death.
- After experiencing this attraction, view something that doesn't involve trains.
Policies and Information
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and shoes inside the attraction at all times.
- There is a secret juice bar adjacent to this attraction's entrance.
- The puzzling stuff painted on the cast members of the attraction's exit are written in an ancient font called Jiminy Cricket Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.