Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Benji Adventure: Temple of the Hand-Carved Eyeglasses attraction, April 3, 1972, 9:36 p.m.
Indiana Benji Adventure: Temple of the Hand-Carved Eyeglasses
August 10, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Based on the awesome Indiana Benji series of comic strips, Indiana Benji Adventure: Temple of the Hand-Carved Eyeglasses lets you crowd after Indy into the temple of the ancient goddess Bere. Aboard your lowrider jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle into Bere's cursed eyeglasses, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a lunch-tossing chase through poison darts, flame, and animatronics!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this attraction by yourself to avoid being teased.
- After experiencing this attraction, experience something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Information
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Indiana Benji Adventure: Temple of the Hand-Carved Eyeglasses alternative experience.
- The capable seat on this attraction is named for Sid Phillips' blade.
- The cryptic clues scrawled on the cast members of the attraction's roller room are written in a secret font called Pinocchio Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.