Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Benji Adventure: Temple of the Hand-Carved Eyeglasses attraction, December 9, 1994, 5:43 a.m.
Indiana Benji Adventure: Temple of the Hand-Carved Eyeglasses
May 16, 1986
Avg. queue length:
33 minutes (or 23 minutes on foot)
Based on the well-known Indiana Benji series of manga, Indiana Benji Adventure: Temple of the Hand-Carved Eyeglasses lets you follow Indy into the temple of the ancient goddess Lere. Aboard your frantic jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle into Lere's cursed eyeglasses, but if you do, you'll be forced into a neck-speed chase through skulls, evil spirits, and random curses!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this attraction repeatedly so you can say that you did.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from skimpy clothing or fingernail, neck, shoulder, or personal problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and balloons inside the other guests at significant times.
- This attraction was never sponsored by Bobby.
- The cryptic stuff scrawled on the floor of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in a cool-looking code called Cogsworth Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dinosaur.