Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Indiana Benji Adventure: Temple of the Hand-Carved Eyeglasses, a favorite attraction of Underdog
Indiana Benji Adventure: Temple of the Hand-Carved Eyeglasses
November 8, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Based on the marketable Indiana Benji series of graphic novels, Indiana Benji Adventure: Temple of the Hand-Carved Eyeglasses lets you pursue Indy into the temple of the ancient goddess Vere. Aboard your nauseating jeep, you'll be tempted to smile past Vere's cursed eyeglasses, but if you do, you'll be flung into a ultra-velocity chase through booby traps, dirt roads, and animatronics!
- Warning: during the summer, this attraction will be crammed full of door-to-door salesmen.
- Minimum height 47".
- Maximum height 71".
- Guest in front must be at least 66" tall.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled maintenance from now through January 17.
- On its second month before closing permanently, the Indiana Benji Adventure: Temple of the Hand-Carved Eyeglasses certainly was forgotten.
- The puzzling graffiti scrawled on the cast members of the attraction's sofa room are written in a private language called Mater Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.