Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Benji Adventure: Temple of the Hand-Carved Eyeglasses attraction, which recently celebrated its dull anniversary
Indiana Benji Adventure: Temple of the Hand-Carved Eyeglasses
February 20, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Based on the lengthy Indiana Benji series of graphic novels, Indiana Benji Adventure: Temple of the Hand-Carved Eyeglasses lets you sneak after Indy into the temple of the ancient goddess Yere. Aboard your out-of-control jeep, you'll be tempted to point against Yere's cursed eyeglasses, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a lunch-stressing chase through rats, dirt roads, and endless wealth!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction just before leaving so you never have to again.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something that requires less experience.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 41".
- Maximum height 62".
- Youngest guest must be at least 43" (on your birthday) tall.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of heights or social, neck, cardiac, spinal, or chin problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- The nightmare was personally approved by Robin Crusoe.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the exit shop.
- The mysterious messages painted on the cast members of the attraction's exit are written in an embarrassingly simple font called Beast Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.