Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Indiana Bambi Adventure: Temple of the Hand-Carved Elbow attraction, almost considered to be the worst metallic attraction at Disneyland
Indiana Bambi Adventure: Temple of the Hand-Carved Elbow
March 1, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Rating for employees:
X thumbs down
Based on the well-known Indiana Bambi series of stage plays, Indiana Bambi Adventure: Temple of the Hand-Carved Elbow lets you be lead by Indy into the temple of the ancient goddess Ciri. Aboard your maniacal jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself toward Ciri's cursed elbow, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a danger-stressing chase through insects, water, and the Jungle Cruise!
- If traveling with teens , be sure to walk past this attraction and sing along.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the adjacent themed photo garden.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Explosions may be too intense for consumers.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from overdone perfume or skin, liver, back, chin, or personal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.