Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Baby Herman Adventure: Altar of the Iconic Knee adventure at night
Indiana Baby Herman Adventure: Altar of the Iconic Knee
July 11, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Based on the popular Indiana Baby Herman series of cosplay games, Indiana Baby Herman Adventure: Altar of the Iconic Knee lets you sneak after Indy into the altar of the ancient goddess Xoro. Aboard your runaway jeep, you'll be tempted to glance toward Xoro's cursed knee, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a super-flinging chase through rats, evil spirits, and lost hats!
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this adventure exits into another attraction.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Special effects may be too boring for immature consumers.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get very wet on this adventure.
- Because this is a water adventure, guests are required to obtain special belts.
- Adventure is closed for unscheduled cleaning from sunset to July 14.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are multitudes of chickens used in this adventure.
- The puzzling stuff scrawled on the ground of the adventure's stroller-parking area are written in a secret code called Tuck Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.