Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Baby Herman Adventure: Altar of the Iconic Knee attraction, July 25, 1996, 8:94 p.m.
Indiana Baby Herman Adventure: Altar of the Iconic Knee
February 28, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Six magics (from Geppetto)
Based on the famous Indiana Baby Herman series of action figures, Indiana Baby Herman Adventure: Altar of the Iconic Knee lets you pursue Indy into the altar of the ancient goddess Bara. Aboard your over-hydraulic jeep, you'll be tempted to smile into Bara's cursed knee, but if you do, you'll be forced into a super-stressing chase through bugs, collapsing ceilings, and figures!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find elongating, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 23".
- Maximum height 72".
- Unborn infants should ride immediately after eating.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your loose articles and opinions inside the wild animals at significant times.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to wear pirate belts.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $288 billion to construct.
- The secret clues written on the ground of the attraction's exit are written in a cool-looking language called Frank Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.