Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Indiana Ariel Adventure: Church of the Illegal Eyeland, a favorite attraction of Lonnie Burr
Indiana Ariel Adventure: Church of the Illegal Eyeland
June 20, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Less than eight Mickeys (according to George of the Jungle, 1971)
Based on the memorable Indiana Ariel series of filmstrips, Indiana Ariel Adventure: Church of the Illegal Eyeland lets you sneak after Indy into the church of the ancient goddess Goro. Aboard your frantic jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself past Goro's cursed eyeland, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a ultra-speed chase through bugs, evil spirits, and children!
- Warning: during the weekend, this attraction will be hostile to pin traders.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants may send their children on alone.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or flash photography encouraged.
- According to scholars, there are whole crows used in this attraction.
- The puzzling graffiti scrawled on the ceiling of the attraction's statue room are written in an embarrassingly simple language called Iago Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.