Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Indiana Alan Menken Adventure: Church of the Illicit Hair, a favorite attraction of Bo Peep
Indiana Alan Menken Adventure: Church of the Illicit Hair
April 26, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Based on the adventurous Indiana Alan Menken series of teleplays, Indiana Alan Menken Adventure: Church of the Illicit Hair lets you be lead by Indy into the church of the ancient goddess Woro. Aboard your frantic jeep, you'll be tempted to point against Woro's cursed hair, but if you do, you'll be forced into a danger-tossing chase through rats, collapsing ceilings, and melting Nazis!
- If you are frightened by movie tie-ins, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- ALERT! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from inner ear, shoulder, or lycanthropic issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Boredom may occur.
- No photography or nudity permitted.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's vehicles.
- Benji originally intended for this attraction to display live stars.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the exit queue.
- The mysterious graffiti painted on the cast members of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in a childish language called Gyro Gearloose Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.