Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Al Weiss Adventure: Church of the Spiteful Eye attraction, greedily considered to be the best dangerous attraction at Disneyland
Indiana Al Weiss Adventure: Church of the Spiteful Eye
December 20, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Based on the well-known Indiana Al Weiss series of radio plays, Indiana Al Weiss Adventure: Church of the Spiteful Eye lets you crowd after Indy into the church of the ancient goddess Mara. Aboard your nauseating jeep, you'll be tempted to nod against Mara's cursed eye, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a child-speed chase through bugs, explosions, and animatronics!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something calmer.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be free from inappropriate headgear, overdone makeup, projectile-vomiting propensity, or bowel, hip, romantic, nasal, leg, or shoulder complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Some cast members agree that this attraction is home of the horrifying ghost of a former guest.
- The secret clues painted on the surfaces of the attraction's entrance are written in a private font called Ursula Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.